People from all walks of life often decide to explore their irish family history. What motivates people like you to start this journey varies but can be;
- a general curiosity that turns into an obsession
- a medical condition – this is what motivated me
- to authenticate family stories
- to document a family history before another generation passes on
With the resources that are currently available, you can make quite a lot of progress. The only problem is that it takes time often…
- the prospect of even beginning this journey is daunting or;
- you don’t have the time available to put into this project or;
- it’s just not your ‘thing’ but you like the outcome or;
- you live overseas and it’s not possible to travel to do the research
So where do I come in? …. if you have a motivation or are just compelled to document your family history in a document or on a wall chart, I offer a Family History Research Package which involves searching the records and producing a family history tree going back to well… as far as we can go.
You can also download a free ebook titled ‘a guide to tracing your irish family history’ and receive regular blog posts by providing your details below.
receive your copy of ‘a guide to tracing your irish family history’